- Identity: Toro Vehículos Especiales y Sistemas, S.L. (hereinafter ‘Toroves’).
- VATIN: B40246662
- Address: Gremios de los Segovianos, 3; Polígono Industrial de Hontoria; 40195; Segovia.
- Telephone number: 921 10 90 10
- Data protection officer: Toroves does not currently have a data protection officer, as there is no binding obligation to appoint one in our organisation according to the stipulations of the regulation on data protection. Nevertheless, any request or inquiry relating to data protection may be submitted through the online form provided in the Contact section of this Website.
Toroves takes the protection of your data and privacy very seriously. As such, your information is stored safely and processed with the utmost care.
The personal data collected by Toroves will be used for the following purposes:
- To continue the relationship established with customers and providers, as well as with potential customers, through the delivery of commercial communications.
- To accurately handle customer and provider data for tax and accounting purposes.
- To manage job vacancies in the context of the reception of résumés.
- To respond to requests sent through this Website.
- Data transfers
Personal data may be transferred to other companies belonging to Toroves and EVERIS Group so long as users have given their consent or there is a legal obligation.
Some of the companies of EVERIS Group have their headquarters outside of the European Economic Area, and Toroves ensures the implementation of the security measures required to comply with the European regulation on data protection.
Users may consult the name and location of the companies of EVERIS Group at https://www.everis.com/spain/es/group-companies, being all of them related to the provision of consulting services.
- Data accuracy
Users guarantee that the personal data they provide are accurate and, if any of the data were to be changed, they have to inform Toroves of this situation. In any event, users will be responsible for the veracity of the data provided, and Toroves reserves the right to discontinue the provision of services registered under the name of users who provide false data, notwithstanding other legal consequences that such actions may incur.
Users have the right to (i) access their data, (ii) request the rectification of inaccurate data, (iii) request the erasure of the data (right to be forgotten), (iv) request information about the processing, (v) object to the processing of their data, and (vi) request the portability of their data. Additionally, they have the right to not be subject to automated-decision making.
In order to exercise these rights, Toroves requires that users prove their identity by sending a copy of their national ID or any other means considered legally valid.
Regardless of other administrative appeals or legal actions, users have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, specifically in their Member State of usual residence or work, or in the place where the alleged infraction has been committed, if they believe that the processing of their personal data does not conform to the regulation, or if they are not satisfied with the outcome when they exercise their rights. The supervisory authority with whom the complaint is lodged will inform the claimant of the outcome.
The preservation of privacy and protection of personal data of users is very important for Toroves. As such, Toroves takes all possible measures to prevent the misuse of user data, allowing access to them only to authorised personnel.
Toroves maintains the level of security regarding data protection according to the applicable regulations, and has implemented all the technical measures required to prevent the loss, misuse, modification, unauthorised access, and theft of the data stored in its information systems. However, Toroves informs all users that the security measures are not impregnable.
Toroves commits to observing the duty of secrecy and confidentiality regarding personal data as required by the applicable legislation, and to ensuring a safe processing in the context of international transfers, where applicable.
Toroves will only store the personal data for the period required to provide the services, to comply with tax, commercial, and social security obligations, and, in the context of liability, for the period of time stipulated by civil proceedings.
As regards the data of résumés, they will be stored for a year.