As a sign of everis’ strong commitment to the environment and efficient energy management of our facilities, we have decided to implement an Environmental and Energy Policy, as a common framework to guarantee protection and respect for the environment in all our activities and processes, and to promote the sustainable use of natural resources and the fight against climate change.
We are a consulting, outsourcing and technology company, positioned in all sectors and present in Europe, the USA, Africa and Latin America. With our unique and singular company model, which is passionately committed to talent within a context of responsible freedom, we seek to achieve high levels of professional performance.
Everybody at everis is committed to improving our environmental and energy performance and we have adopted the following commitments:
- Work in an environmentally friendly way and promote this responsibility among our employees, customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders.
- Comply with current international, state, regional and local environmental and energy legislation, extending it wherever possible; comply with other requirements subscribed by everis related to our environmental issues, as well as our energy uses and consumptions.
- Identify environmental impacts derived from the activities, products and services developed by the company and establish plans to eliminate them, integrating those factors related to the environment in our processes.
- Prevent contamination, by minimizing our consumption of natural resources, disposing of our waste responsibly, and recycling the materials we use.
- Support the acquisition of environmentally friendly and energy efficient products and services and promote design activities that take into account energy savings to improve energy and environmental performance.
- Establish and review our environmental and energy goals to ensure that they are suitable and feasible and ensure the availability of information and resources necessary to achieve the proposed objectives.
- Direct the environmental and energy activities, as well as the implemented Environmental and Energy Management Systems, towards savings, optimization of resources and consumption, efficiency, and continuous improvement.
everis’ management approves and supports this policy and we will provide the necessary resources for its development and monitoring.
The everis environmental management system is applicable to all activities carried out in the following offices:
- Madrid: Camino Fuente de la Mora, 1, Planta 1 y 4 28050 Madrid (España);
- Sevilla: C/ Gonzalo Jiménez de Quesada, 2 Edificio Torre Sevilla, 41092 Sevilla (España);
- Segovia: Avenida de los Gremios Segovianos 3, 40195 Hontoria-Segovia (España);
- Ciudad Real: Ronda de Toledo, 19, 13005 Ciudad Real, (España);
- Huesca: Carretera Nacional 240 km134, 22500, Binéfar , Huesca (España);
- London: UK House, 180 Oxford Street, London W1D 1NN;
and which may have an impact on the environment:
EVERIS, EVERIS ENGINEERING AND OPERATION:
- Consultancy on strategy, business processes and information technologies.
- Development, maintenance, infrastructure (Hosting, Housing, Cloud and Infraestructure Management) and business services.
- Project Management, analysis, design, development, test and implementation of information systems and activities if technical assistance and maintenance of these systems.
Consultancy Technical Services.
EVERIS AEROESPACIAL, DEFENSA Y SISTEMAS DE SEGURIDAD:
Military and civil solutions/products/systems consulting, technical assistance, engineering, design, development, integration, configuration, manufacturing, Delivery, installation, post-sales service and maintenance, including hardware, firmware and software.
Military and civil solutions/ products/ systems integration, configuration, manufacturing, delivery, installation, post-sales service and maintenance, including hardware, firmware and software.
Military and civil solutions/products/systems engineering, design, development, integration, configuration, manufacturing, delivery, installation, post-sales service and maintenance, including hardware, firmware and software.